Sunday 13 January 2013

Oh Oh Mario!


You all probably know who is this handsome boy up there. Yes, he's Mario Maurer, one of my imaginary boyfriends. HAHA :) We've seen him first in the movie Love of Siam and then melt our hearts with his damn good-looking boyish charm in First Love (A Little Thing Called Love). And because I'm not a selfish [imaginary girlfriend], I am going to share with you guys some of his cute animated  .gifs that I had collected mainly from Tumblr. I do not own any of these .gifs, credits goes the makers of the following .gifs. So ladies and ladies at heart, please take your seat and enjoy! :)










 
So have you enjoyed it? ;) xx,Marielle

2 comments:

  1. superbb movieeee......

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: That is really true. This movie make you want to have your own P'Shone :">

    ReplyDelete