Friday 11 January 2013

Drive Me Crazy [A Playlist or Sort of]



I would just want to share with you some of my favorite upbeat love songs from the 80s. No, I wasn't even born at that time yet but hey! Their music is so good and I can't help but to keep on listening to them. I also grew up with different genres of music from various eras, that's why my taste in music also varies :) Anyway, my ultimate favorite from this playlist would be Modern English's I Melt With You and Queen's Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Hope you enjoy this random playlist of mine :) xx, Marielle

  1.  Modern English- I Melt With You
  2. The Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
  3.  The Cars- Tonight She Comes
  4. Debbie Gibson- Only in My Dreams
  5. B- 52s- Love Shack
  6. Peter Gabriel- In Your Eyes
  7. Simple Minds- Don't You Forget About Me
  8. New Order- Bizarre Love Triangle
  9. The Cure- Just Like Heaven
  10. Angelique- I Can't Live Without You
  11. Regina- Baby Love
  12. Deniece Williams - Let's Hear it for the Boy
  13. Queen- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
 *The image used above is by  ClarabellafaireDyingBeautyStock

No comments:

Post a Comment